When you download the HR Toolkit, you'll get checklists to ensure compliance, as well as updated 2017 state and federal minimum wage data. Plus you can learn about leading variables that influence employee turnover within the nonprofit sector, including hiring strategies, leadership and training opportunities.
You can also take advantage of the unemployment cost analysis form in the HR Toolkit to benchmark your current unemployment claims expenses and get a free 2-year savings projection from a dedicated UST Cost Advisor.
We've put together our Top 10 guides for 2017 Nonprofit Human Resources:
- Quick 2017 HR Practices Checklist
- Federal HR Compliance Chart
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements Checklist
- Small Employer ACA Checklist
- Large Employer ACA Checklist
- Workers' Compensation Audit Checklist
- 2017 State and Federal Minimum Wages
- 6 Reasons Nonprofit Employees QUIT eBook
- Webinar Recording: Updating Your Employee Handbook
- Unemployment Cost Analysis Form
Don't Forget About Your Exclusive Access to the UST HR Workplace!
You can get a free 30-day trial of the UST HR Workplace powered by ThinkHR, a cloud-based service that aims to reduce HR liability through a live expert hotline, 200+ online compliance courses, compensation tools, employee handbook builders, and employee classification step-by-step guides. Set up your ThinkHR trial today!