When you download the HR Toolkit, you'll get checklists to ensure compliance, as well as updated 2018 state and federal minimum wage data. Plus, learn the top five ways to combat hiring and succession planning obstacles within the nonprofit sector — including competitive benefit ideas, recruitment tactics and key ways to engage new staff.
You can also take advantage of the unemployment cost analysis form in the HR Toolkit to benchmark your current unemployment claims expenses and get a free 2-year savings projection from a dedicated UST Cost Advisor.
We've put together our Top 10 guides for 2018 Nonprofit Human Resources:
- Quick 2018 HR Practices Checklist
- Federal HR Compliance Chart
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements Checklist
- ACA Key Provisions for Employers
- ACA Employer Checklist
- Workers' Compensation Audit Checklist
- 2018 State and Federal Minimum Wages
- Nonprofit Talent Sustainability Strategies eBook
- Webinar Recording: Retirement Plans and Your Nonprofit
- Unemployment Cost Analysis Form
Don't Forget About Your Exclusive Access to UST HR Workplace!
You can get a free 30-day trial of UST HR Workplace powered by ThinkHR, a cloud-based service that aims to reduce HR liability through a live expert hotline, 200+ online compliance courses, compensation tools, employee handbook builders, and employee classification step-by-step guides. Set up your ThinkHR trial today!