When you download the UI Toolkit, you'll receive exclusive access to unemployment claims management tips, how-to-guides and an informative webinar recording. Plus you can learn about the top 5 things your nonprofit must know about unemployment insurance, and best practices for protesting claims.
You can also take advantage of the unemployment cost analysis form in the UI Toolkit to benchmark your current unemployment claims expenses and get a free 2-year savings projection from a dedicated UST Cost Advisor.
We've put together our top guides for managing nonprofit unemployment risk:
- 5 Things Your Nonprofit Must Know About Unemployment Insurance
- 2018 Unemployment Overpayment Rates and Amounts Map
- Last Employer vs Base Period Claims
- 10 Ways to Minimize Unemployment Costs
- Webinar Recording: Unemployment & HR Risk Management with UST
- 4 Things You Can Do To Help Prevent Retaliation Claims
- Case Study: Council of Community Clinics
- Unemployment Cost Analysis Form
Want Access to More Nonprofit-Only Webinars, Checklists and Tips?
You can get the latest nonprofit news and resources delivered straight to your inbox each month. From the latest in nonprofit human resources to finance trends and legislative updates, UST's eNews has just the information you need. Sign up for UST's monthly eNews today!