How does UST help nonprofits save?
Since 1983, UST has been providing unemployment and workforce solutions that help 501(c)(3) nonprofits reduce costs and strengthen their missions.
Founded by nonprofits for nonprofits, UST works diligently to help participating nonprofits save significant time and money by providing them the tools they need to prepare for claims volatility, streamline unemployment procedures and ensure compliance with state regulations—allowing them to dedicate more resources to the communities in which they serve.
UST offers a wide variety of program options that can give you access to:
- State-Specific Unemployment Claims Advice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Unemployment Hearing Representation
- Online Claims Dashboard and Reporting
- Live HR Hotline Staffed by Certified Experts
- Online Employee Training Courses
- Thousands of Downloadable HR Templates
- Award-Winning Outplacement Services