When you download the HR Toolkit, you'll get updated 2019 state and federal minimum wage data and recordkeeping requirements, as well as checklists to ensure compliance. Plus, learn the top six strategies to develop and maintain a thriving workplace and discover how you can effectively stand apart in this increasingly competitive job market.
You can also take advantage of the unemployment cost analysis form in the HR Toolkit to benchmark your current unemployment claims expenses and get a free 2-year savings projection from a dedicated UST Cost Advisor.
We've put together our Top 10 guides for 2019 Nonprofit Human Resources:
- State and Federal Minimum Wages
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements
- ACA Checklist
- HR Audit Checklist
- HR Compliance Chart
- An Introduction to Employee Benefits
- Emergency Preparedness Plan
- UST Competitive Hiring Practices eBook
- Webinar Recording: Nonprofit Recruitment and Retention Best Practices
- Unemployment Cost Analysis Form
Still have questions? You can get a free 30-day trial of UST HR Workplace powered by ThinkHR, a cloud-based service that aims to reduce HR liability through a live expert hotline, 200+ online compliance courses, compensation tools, employee handbook builders, and employee classification step-by-step guides. Set up your ThinkHR trial today!