When you download the Employer Risk Management Toolkit, you'll get access to a helpful state-specific unemployment insurance guide, a UI Integrity infographic, unemployment fraud prevention tips and more—all designed to help nonprofit organizations address (and avoid) future UI risks.
Plus, you'll have access to one of our most popular on-demand webinars, which features tools and resources that help nonprofit employers streamline HR processes and stay compliant with state and federal regulations in these trying times.
We've put together our Top Risk Management Tools for Nonprofit Organizations:
- Understanding Unemployment Insurance
- Top Employer UI Cost Management Challenges
- Webinar Recording: Supporting Nonprofit Sustainability
- UI Integrity Best Practices Infographic
- Overview of UI Benefit Changes Under the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Employer Tax Credits: The Employee Retention Credit
- The Anatomy of Improper UI Payments
- Addressing Unemployment Fraud in the Workplace
- State-by-State Unemployment Insurance Reference Guide
Need expert support that can help your nonprofit combat costly risk and stay compliant? With all of the evolving state and federal regulations—and escalating unemployment claims nationwide—now is the time to request your FREE UST Program Evaluation so that you can start utilizing UST's virtual HR resources today.