When you download the HR Compliance Toolkit, you'll gain access to an involuntary termination checklist, strategies to address unemployment fraud in the workplace and tips for managing unemployment compensation—all designed to help nonprofits enhance their HR management strategies.
Plus, you'll gain access to one of our most popular on-demand webinars, which reveals how to achieve (and maintain) HR compliance functions that can help avoid future activities that could harm your workforce and employer brand.
We've put together our Top 10 HR Compliance Resources for Nonprofit Employers:
- Best Practice Tips for Unemployment Compensation
- Misconduct vs. Poor Performance
- Things You Can Do To Help Prevent Retaliation Claims
- Ways to Minimize Your Unemployment Costs
- The Essential Interview Checklist
- An Introduction to Employee Benefits
- Involuntary Termination Checklist
- Exit Interview Checklist
- Addressing Unemployment Fraud in the Workplace
- [Webinar Recording] Nonprofit HR Compliance: How to Avoid Critical Oversights
Want access to more HR-specific articles, templates and checklists? Sign up for a FREE 60-Day Trial of UST HR Workplace, powered by Mineral, today! You'll also gain access to live certified HR consultants, 350+ on-demand training courses, an extensive compliance library and more.
If you're already a UST member, simply log in to your HR portal to gain access to all these benefits.